OMG. I love Sleepy Hollow, I adore Bones and THE TWO ARE COMBINING!! In the Fall of 2015, Fox is producing a two part cross over combining both shows. What?!?! You may wonder. Those are two very different shows and there is no way Temperance Brennan is going to believe in a man waking up after 200 years of sleeping. There are hints that it will be like the X-Files, believers and non-believers working together and finding a solution to meet their own world views.
Cool. I can’t wait.
Check out the links below for more information.
LINKS: READ MORE ABOUT IT:
- Fox’s ‘Bones,’ ‘Sleepy Hollow’ plan crossover
- The ‘Bones’/’Sleepy Hollow’ Crossover Aims For Halloween Horrors
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow Crossover Plot Scoop: ‘It’s Like a Great X-Files Episode’
- Fox reveals Bones, Sleepy Hollow crossover details (and why they did it)
- ‘Bones’/’Sleepy Hollow’ Crossover: Official Synopsis & Details Revealed
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ and ‘Bones’ Crossover: Details on Two-Hour Halloween Event